Friday, February 1, 2013

The Picnic

Because I will be out of touch for the next two months, I hope you will understand that I feel you will enjoy this old (1916) photo of my family so I'm publishing one more for this week's Flashback. 

We always got a big kick seeing that these dressed up people had fun eating and drinking and enjoying a road trip and picnic. It explains itself.

Click on photo for larger view.

My mother is the baby, and  I have no idea who took this photo. 


click here for more flashbacks:


5 comments:

  1. Such a great photo!! I'm sorry to hear you will be out of touch for a few months, but I sure look forward to your return and your awesome Flashback Friday posts! Take care and enjoy your time away from the land of blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great picture!! How neat too that you know the names of the people in it too and that the photo contains a picture of your mother! take care of yourself

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. They really gussied up to go on a picnic! Love the picture. I will miss you very much, my dear friend. But, your return will give me something to look forward to. Just as April flowers come back, so will my beautiful friend! Hugs....be careful and safe...and enjoy yourselves!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an awesome photo!! the car, what they are wearing - and that they are being silly for the photographer with the bread in their mouths!! Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm hoping this will get to you...
    thing is, your connections more blog has a video posted on the 18th of September and it's been broken somehow.

    I just wanted to reply to you that the Hodgepodge questions are NOT mine, it's a meme. Look on my sidebar and find Wednesday Hodgepodge under the memes list. Click on it, there you will find the questions for the week, and you then answer the questions on YOUR blog and link up at Joyce's blog.

    ReplyDelete